What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Royal Revolt 2 v9.5.0 MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | GOD MODE

Syccre

Na descrição diz que não precisa de root, e logo abaixo tem um aviso dizendo que precisa de root, por que não atualizam logo isso?
Ou de preferência modifiquem o RR2 para que fique assinado..

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
Na descrição diz que não precisa de root, e logo abaixo tem um aviso dizendo que precisa de root, por que não atualizam logo isso?
Ou de preferência modifiquem o RR2 para que fique assinado..
1588998227344.png

iqbal007

I've faced a problem after install v6.1.0 The game could not establish a connection to the server. I've never faced any problem with the previous version from blackmod. Is it happen to me only or some other else also facing the same problem,?

Last edited:

iqbal007

I've tried again and again but after install couldn't connect to the server so can't download data. could you please have a look at this issue. @Legend

sdoff

Connected successfully, but it stack on this screen and the game doesn't responding, something went wrong.

Ps:
Video ads doesn't show on beginning as usual
The gray credit button not disappearing, even when close the game

Legend0.png

iqbal007

Connected successfully, but it stack on this screen and the game doesn't responding, something went wrong.

Ps:
Video ads doesn't show on beginning as usual
The gray credit button not disappearing, even when close the game

View attachment 6140

I've also this issue but this message appeared to me before downloading the data and couldn't download data for not connected to the server.

sdoff

I've also this issue but this message appeared to me before downloading the data and couldn't download data for not connected to the server.
I've install it over the original apk, not over the previous mod .

iqbal007

I've install it over the original apk, not over the previous mod .

I didn't overwrite, just uninstalled previous mod and install this one. which I did all the time when a new version released. I've never had any issues until this time. hope some remedy will come from in a short time.

sdoff

I didn't overwrite, just uninstalled previous mod and install this one. which I did all the time when a new version released. I've never had any issues until this time. hope some remedy will come from in a short time.

Ok, but this is the proper way to install any unsign apk:

3- Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here.
4- Start original game and login once with Google.
5- Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).

HaiderPervaiz

I installed the latest version 6.1.0 MOD APK over original Play Store installed game and i can confirm that this MOD APK does run but i cant click anywhere in the game and it crashes saying it stopped working so wait or close the app.Please fix it fast.

NamKaKa

Oooops, looks like this one needs some fixing , please add feature dumb enemy in battle (PvP, apply with enemy troop)

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack game android hack royal revolt 2 free hack royal revolt 2 hack mod free how to cheat royal revolt 2 hack mod android how to hack royal revolt 2 hack mod android royal revolt 2 android-1 royal revolt 2 androidrepublic royal revolt 2 apk royal revolt 2 blackmod team royal revolt 2 blackmod.net royal revolt 2 hack royal revolt 2 hack mod android royal revolt 2 hack mod apk royal revolt 2 hack mod hack royal revolt 2 hack mod mod royal revolt 2 mod royal revolt 2 platinmods
Back