What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Not Working Game Tensura Lord of Tempest v1.8.6 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | AUTO WIN | UNLIMITED SP | SPAM SKILLS

Here are outdated versions, old versions that have not been updated or are inactive. Please use the search feature of BlackMod to find another better version. Search Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

phuongs5tr

Excuse me, i can't update tensura game from new apk 1.8.5. Error "There is a Problem Parsing The Package".

if the error is on my device...
Since this update to version 1.8.5 is unexpected, I haven't been able to generate the transfer code yet. now if i delete the old version game i will lose my 2year old account. do you have a way to keep the acc file so that i can put that acc file into file 1.8.5?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack tensura lord of tempest free how to cheat tensura lord of tempest android how to hack tensura lord of tempest android tensura lord of tempest android tensura lord of tempest apk tensura lord of tempest hack tensura lord of tempest mod
Back