What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK ROOT Game The Seven Deadly Sins v2.51.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE

JaredVllj

Can anyone help, I'm using ldplayer9 and when I Install the apk from the note 1 and try to install magisk on the alpha app i cant, the only option is "select and path a file" and it doesnt allow me to install magisk so i cant enable zygisk, when I update the app when i first open alpha and try to install magisk, I do have the "intall directly (recommended)" option but it fails, and when i use magisk delta or another version, I can install magisk and enable zygisk but when I do enable it and reboot my emulator it doesn't start back up again. Are any of you using emulator to run this, and if so how exactly did you do it?

Has anyone gotten banned from doing demonic beast using this mod? Though I can vouch it works for majority of PVE content (Story, Boss Battle (not death match), Fort Solgres, Reverse Stage, Training Dungeon).

Also note regarding emulators: I have tested LDplayer9, Bluestacks and NoxPlayer. As far as I know they do not work as the current Magisk Delta (Canary 26.3, the only supported version for this module) is not stable for the modules in this mod which can cause the emulators to boot loop. It only works on phone-in-phone emulators (VPhoneGaga) and on rooted devices. If you got it to work on any of the said emulators, please do quote me on this since I am not 100% sure I did everything correctly.

Last edited:

torodo2b

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Has anyone gotten banned from doing demonic beast using this mod? Though I can vouch it works for majority of PVE content (Story, Boss Battle (not death match), Fort Solgres, Reverse Stage, Training Dungeon).

Also note regarding emulators: I have tested LDplayer9, Bluestacks and NoxPlayer. As far as I know they do not work as the current Magisk Delta (Canary 26.3, the only supported version for this module) is not stable for the modules in this mod which can cause the emulators to boot loop. It only works on phone-in-phone emulators (VPhoneGaga) and on rooted devices. If you got it to work on any of the said emulators, please do quote me on this since I am not 100% sure I did everything correctly.
I use on demonic boss,,4-7 attack,100 deff,,still safe,,,dont use high multiple,,dont use kn titan raid boss bcoz it rank

KeshaWrlds

You can do everything but don't use it when there's a leaderboard, also I got banned for using on the aot event so don't use it there

BasNewGT

ok I installed vphonegaga and what's next
_____
Sent from REVVL V+ 5G using BlackMarket App

Oppp20947

nice
horizon
ttry install mod mod

doesn't wo

Read post and read note #1
Root work
Read post and read note #1
I did try why don't work

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack the seven deadly sins free how to cheat the seven deadly sins android how to hack the seven deadly sins android the seven deadly sins android the seven deadly sins apk the seven deadly sins hack the seven deadly sins mod
Back