What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK ROOT Game The Seven Deadly Sins v2.51.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE

Ryuusenka

Would it be possible to do it for Magisk Kitsune? I'm using the emulator, and I wasn't successful using normal Magisk. I even tried to use Phone GaGa, but the emulators don't open the application with me, I tried everything and without success.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Would it be possible to do it for Magisk Kitsune? I'm using the emulator, and I wasn't successful using normal Magisk. I even tried to use Phone GaGa, but the emulators don't open the application with me, I tried everything and without success.
won't work on emulators. you need mobile device rooted or non-rooted.

Drip-Gold

Banned for 7 days, from collecting gems an just going into the pve boss battle, have no idea what could have triggered the automatic system, but its very odd but ill wait the 7 days and appeal.

wcwc26

Duke
Banned for 7 days, from collecting gems an just going into the pve boss battle, have no idea what could have triggered the automatic system, but its very odd but ill wait the 7 days and appeal.
hi~ did u play superBOSS by the MOD? or guild BOSS, village boss or artifact boss like bird ,dear,wolf, dragon
could u specific describe your situation?
thx!

Lawliet47

Do u play pvp or any mode which will show your score by ranking?
I also got banned for 7 days and only touched final boss and guild boss. I didn't use the mod and only had the multiplier to 1, so you'll get banned if you go into any leaderboard mode regardless of multiplier.

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack the seven deadly sins free how to cheat the seven deadly sins android how to hack the seven deadly sins android the seven deadly sins android the seven deadly sins apk the seven deadly sins hack the seven deadly sins mod
Back