What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game TRANSFORMERS: Earth Wars v22.0.0.2877 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | GOD MODE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentH2O

@Legend this from APKmirror (https://www.apkmirror.com/wp-conten...&key=6ce99c00131d6dadecbc09eb5c302241a6e17751 OR TRANSFORMERS: Earth Wars 19.1.0.315 (arm64-v8a) (Android 5.1+) APK Download by Space Ape - APKMirror) which needs APK Mirror app to install is working too.

I tried using File Manager+ to backup the APK from app store installed one and that crashing when installed. Also if I try to create APK from APK Mirror installed APK, its crashing too.

I tried using AirDroid app but the same problem. So seems like downloading APK from installed version is not working. But only the APKM (APK mirror) one is working,

OldManRiver

@Legend this from APKmirror (TRANSFORMERS: Earth Wars 19.1.0.315 (arm64-v8a) (Android 5.1+) APK Download by Space Ape - APKMirror OR TRANSFORMERS: Earth Wars 19.1.0.315 (arm64-v8a) (Android 5.1+) APK Download by Space Ape - APKMirror) which needs APK Mirror app to install is working too.

I tried using File Manager+ to backup the APK from app store installed one and that crashing when installed. Also if I try to create APK from APK Mirror installed APK, its crashing too.

I tried using AirDroid app but the same problem. So seems like downloading APK from installed version is not working. But only the APKM (APK mirror) one is working,

Hi SilentH20, @Legend

V19.1.0.315 works in both Bluestacks and NoxPlayer, but only in Android 9 (Pie) instances. I confirmed that it works in both emulators including rooted instances.

SilentH20, can you please let Legend know? You're VIP and Legend will listen to you :)

I hope this helps.

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
I got V19 to work in emulator (NoxPlayer and Bluestacks), but only Android 9 (Pie) instances. Hope this fixes the crash.
Pack apk and send it for me

brindlemac28

Hi SilentH20, @Legend

V19.1.0.315 works in both Bluestacks and NoxPlayer, but only in Android 9 (Pie) instances. I confirmed that it works in both emulators including rooted instances.

SilentH20, can you please let Legend know? You're VIP and Legend will listen to you :)

I hope this helps.
Iam wondering how you go the new version to work. I've tried it both on bluestacks and Noxplayer with android 9 pie but I keep getting UGRADE REQUIRED.

Notch141F

Iam wondering how you go the new version to work. I've tried it both on bluestacks and Noxplayer with android 9 pie but I keep getting UGRADE REQUIRED.

I'm wondering the same thing because once I upgrade the game using the latest Nox Player I get the Play store telling me "this app is not compatible with your device anymore. contact the developers for more info"

OmegaPrime

I used Pie on my main and was banned within hours... be CAREFUL
after sending in a ticket, they told me they now scan what device you're using and emulators are banned
is this the end of the road?

OldManRiver

I should clarify that I am talking about the original APK, not the modded one. Legend couldn't open the original APK without crashing.

OldManRiver

I'm wondering the same thing because once I upgrade the game using the latest Nox Player I get the Play store telling me "this app is not compatible with your device anymore. contact the developers for more info"

Just to clarify that I am talking about the original APK.

OldManRiver

I used Pie on my main and was banned within hours... be CAREFUL
after sending in a ticket, they told me they now scan what device you're using and emulators are banned
is this the end of the road?
They did warn that even playing the original APK on an emulator will show up as modded on their systems and a ban can be issued.

So only play the mod on a phone :p

OmegaPrime

Forged to fight sucks.
I really like the SA support.
I have a modded Alliance by the way. For both con & bot. It's been 35 of us for a few years now and we know the art to stay hidden (I'll probably make a mini account now and again but I'd if they get caught)
if you are interested, message me your name and I'll give you the name. We need 5 more for Bots and another 7ish for Cons

Status
Not open for further replies.

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack transformers: earth wars free how to cheat transformers: earth wars android how to hack transformers: earth wars android transformers: earth wars android transformers: earth wars apk transformers: earth wars hack transformers: earth wars mod
Back