What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

help whit SWGOH

lucioarielc

Hello, I have a question, first of all, sorry for the bad English, I use Google Translate.
I'm watching tutorials to learn the basics of modding, I'm trying to edit the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, I understand that I should first use the il2cpp.so method (which I already dumped) so far I'm understanding everything perfectly.
I also saw an ARM tutorial to understand that the movement of floating and integer variables is changed... I also found information on the booleans on how they are edited... I only need to find information on the voids, I don't know how they are edited on those and that's why I avoid them...
The problem that I am having in particular with this game is that the methods that I find that have to do with attack or life, for example, when editing them affect me but also the opponent (therefore I know that I am doing the search correctly), but I can't find any similar functions in any class that says it is specific for me... how are those cases resolved?
One last clarification, I do not use the mod menu created by me, because I did not consider that it was at that level yet, I simply found a method, I converted the ARM function into the hexadecimal converter and edited the SO file... I could solve this with this same one. method?

Thank you very much to everyone who reads me and can guide me. greetings!!

Game Hack Similar

Back