What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

How to get unbanned(change an account) from Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

MegaGuy

Mega
So I've been using black mod hacked version of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes(mod menu) for more than a year and got banned. Here's the link to this hacked game: "blackmod.net/threads/2613/" . The game won't let me even get in itself(gives a "you're banned" message and closes), so i can't change the account using a normal way. I tried deleting and reinstalling the hacked game but i still get this message. The original game, however doesn't do it this way, it lets me play(not on the same account, even without logging in google play). I think the account is connected to this exact hacked version of an app and not device. I'm not asking how to unban this exact account but how to get hacked version to change the account. I have Magisk root and LSPosed, i could also download EDXposed if needed. I also have all patches needed to install an unsigned apk, but the unsigned apk is only for vip and the one I made doesn't work for some reason.

LutherJ

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
I no longer play this game so I can't confirm this works. Usually if you install it open it up and once it says "banned" close the app then clear cache then clear data. Load the app and that usually works. If not then try a VPN, if that fails you'd need a new phone as its phone locked/banned (can't remember the actual term its called).

LutherJ

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
I no longer play this game so I can't confirm this works. Usually if you install it open it up and once it says "banned" close the app then clear cache then clear data. Load the app and that usually works. If not then try a VPN, if that fails you'd need a new phone as its phone locked/banned (can't remember the actual term its called).

To be clear If it is indeed phone locked/banned there is NO way around this (that I know works).

touchyou

Its probably your android device id that got banned so no matter what you try it's not gonna work unless you change your device id and other settings... Since you have root its possible..

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags star wars™: galaxy of heroes blackmod.net
Back