What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

List of VIP games

Rayyan89

I mean this website has a VIP list, differentiate between VIPs and others, like other websites, they treat the members very well, there must be a barrier between VIP and not,

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
As far as I know, there is only one VIP game, for example COD, I hope to add more VIP games like that
Thanks for your suggestions, we will take it in and will try to improve the features for the VIP versions in the near future.

zxqwcrs

As well divide the mod based on their VIP RANK . So the PLÀTÌNÙM USER WILL GET MORE SPECIAL FEATURES THAN THE REGULAR AND NORMAL ONE . Fair right ?

Zambelli

Thanks for your suggestions, we will take it in and will try to improve the features for the VIP versions in the near future.
Provide a list of "VIPs only"games, such as SAO IF game. we want more exclusive for vips Games

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Provide a list of "VIPs only"games, such as SAO IF game. we want more exclusive for vips Games
Okay bro, we will check it soon

strik3r

Hello, is there a Vip game list supported somewhere please :)?

Game Hack Similar

Back