What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM The Seven Deadly Sins v2.51.1 MOD FOR ANDROID (VIP VERSION FOR ALL DEVICES)

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Don't have any of these . The error still pops up . I think it's an security update from the game. Need an mod update .
The MOD in latest Update. Game detected youre using hack tool try to hide root if enabled.
Or try to restart your system.

heicch

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
I was banned today, but I didn't use this mod at any event or ranking area, everyone need to be aware

_____
Sent from Galaxy A53 5G using BlackMarket App

jerecrak

I also got banned today, in the last update they should have improved the security of the game and patched the mod and I didn't use it or ranking events and worse pvp and also now I get an alert from time to time as shown. in the images when I enter the game, we must wait until legend releases another update to see if it is solved

Last edited:

Schmare

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Dear Seven Deadly Sins playing VIPs, we have been informed from some VIPs that there seems to be a banwave going around currently. In such situations it is advised to not use the mod for some days until the devs finish the big scan and move on to other tasks. Generally, it takes between 3-7 days for such a banwave to stop, could be less, could be longer.

Darwin95

It appears that I am there and it takes me out of the app (my phone does not have root)

Attachments

• cacheei_1704177139657.jpg
    cacheei_1704177139657.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 17
_____
Sent from POCO X3 Pro using BlackMarket App
VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags hack the seven deadly sins free how to cheat the seven deadly sins android how to hack the seven deadly sins android strategy game the seven deadly sins android the seven deadly sins apk the seven deadly sins hack the seven deadly sins mod
Back