What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

TUTORIAL UPDATE After maintenance hack it's working: Revive =Revived witch hack

Miisama

Support
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Here :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Updated: After maintenance today hack it's working. But I try at evil dungeon it's failed, but it's 4 second I win ( if it's is 14/20 second win)

Last edited:

NoName12

Game guardian? you need rooted phone?
Also pls make the tutorial bro

Hibugji

I tried game guardian and used x8 sandbox.
All changes to level and experience are temporary, the only thing that seems to work is the instant win cheat but since OP didn't show how it works guess we'll have to wait.

Aloalo1234

I tried game guardian and used x8 sandbox.
All changes to level and experience are temporary, the only thing that seems to work is the instant win cheat but since OP didn't show how it works guess we'll have to wait.
Can you guide me to cheat for instant win?

Hibugji

Can you guide me to cheat for instant win?
I cant because I don't know how to make the same thing as the creator of the post did, I dont know what he changed. I only changed values like experience and level but those went back to normal after re-login. I also tried changing Mana, attack values (with and without equipment) also boss health but nothing worked.

whoami34

I cant because I don't know how to make the same thing as the creator of the post did, I dont know what he changed. I only changed values like experience and level but those went back to normal after re-login. I also tried changing Mana, attack values (with and without equipment) also boss health but nothing worked.
This game is highly secured

Back