What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

TUTORIAL UPDATE After maintenance hack it's working: Revive =Revived witch hack

BakeMe

yes that's it, why would he want to share to you guys ?
the trick/hack stuff is not free, you guys should bring money/pay/donate to him if you want to see how he does the hack, he will send you the hack video to your message box in the form of link after you paid him, probably
Why havent you donated him money yet and what about VIP ? Why are you not vip yet

DarkTatsuma

yes that's it, why would he want to share to you guys ?
the trick/hack stuff is not free, you guys should bring money/pay/donate to him if you want to see how he does the hack, he will send you the hack video to your message box in the form of link after you paid him, probably
Or maybe he's showing a little good will in order to prove it's well worth it. Your comment and outlook is more likely to run off prospective investors than to bring any money.

Stay hungry....but stay humble

Miisama

Support
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
First i say thx for watching my video , i share only KRITIKA THE WHITE KNIGHT if you want. but everyone know nickname virgi eclairs job on KRITIKA THE WHITE KNIGHT always stay 1st ranking at WB everyday, but now so many people report me
Cp only 3.4M

Rick & Morty

READYMADE
You said you will share it to us then you take back what you have said. What a clown.

But please bro share the gameguardian hack in revived witch.
Be patient haha.
I am sure Tester Sekai will make a video and he will share the tutorial.

ketupatbulat

OwnerKaumBenarisme
First i say thx for watching my video , i share only KRITIKA THE WHITE KNIGHT if you want. but everyone know nickname virgi eclairs job on KRITIKA THE WHITE KNIGHT always stay 1st ranking at WB everyday, but now so many people report me
Cp only 3.4M
Tipu2 katanya mau share

Rick & Morty

READYMADE
Just download the revived witch mod on the other website fellow users. Andro1drepubl1c (the 1's are letter i) posted the mod and it's safe as long as you don't use it to make it into the rankings.

@Sekai is f**** clown and full of bulls***.
Oh noice. I think BMT has better security than the other website that you mentioned. The other players who used it in the rankings got banned so fast hahaha.
P.S might as well wait for BMT modders to make the RW mod. :face29:

Xman12

Oh noice. I think BMT has better security than the other website that you mentioned. The other players who used it in the rankings got banned so fast hahaha.
P.S might as well wait for BMT modders to make the RW mod. :face29:
i dont use mod, but i think they got banned because they used it in the ranking -
where everyone can see if u get top

rinnqueen

the question is, where is the tutorials? don't give us some false hope too.

Back