What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

TUTORIAL FAQ and troubleshooting guide for Android mods

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
I created this thread for those who have any issues with the mod. Do you have a suggestion? tell me!

Read this very carefully, do not skip reading. Also read the instructions for the specific game, if provided. You can use the browser's "find" feature or CTRL + F on PC to find the specific word

Feel free to ask the testing team to test the mod for you. Check Staff members

Mod not working (black screen, crash, stuck, strange issues, etc.)
  • Your device may be incompatible. Try to use other devices or use VM apps to see if the mod works: List of Android Virtual Machine apps for Android devices
  • Android 11 or above may have issues with mods due to the restriction of the system.
  • 4.4 Kitkat or below is too old to run some mods due to the limitation of the system
  • Check if the original APK works. If not, it is your device issue.
  • PC: Your emulator may be incompatible. Try use other emulators
    • Your hardware may be outdated and incompatible
    • Your drivers may be outdated. Refer to your manufacturer support page to update drivers
    • Make sure your PC support Virtualization Technology and is enabled in BIOS. Refer to your manufacturer support page for help
    • Check if the original APK works. If not, it is the emulator issue.
  • Uninstall and install the mod, or clear the mod’s cache and data.
  • Make sure obb is correctly installed, if the game needs it. Check the author's thread if the OBB is required and read instruction how to install OBB file, or follow this tutorial
  • Check if you have allowed required permissions
  • If the mod has mod menu, enable overlay permission.
  • Read the thread carefully of the game again, see if there is any info you need to know.
Mod menu not showing (Only for games with mod menu)
  • Enable overlay permission (Draw over other apps) in the app settings. Please refer to your device manufacturer's website's support page, or see online tutorial if you don't know how to access overlay permission setting. Usually, the mod will ask you to enable overlay and will open the overlay settings
  • Make sure you aren't using original APK, LOL
Signed APK: App not installed / Package is invalid
  • Uninstall the original APK or modded APK first. Due to security, you can't install modded APK on top of original APK or other modded APK because signature mismatch. Only rooted devices with disabled signature check can do it
  • Make sure you didn't downloaded unsigned APK by accident. Non-rooted devices can't install unsigned APK
  • Check if the APK file is corrupted. If so, download APK again
  • Check if your device has enough space and have at least 1 GB free space. Lack of space can prevent installation
  • Your device may be incompatible. Try use other devices or use any VM apps
  • PC: Your emulator may be incompatible. Try use other emulators
  • Reboot the system, it may help solve this problem
Unsigned APK: App not installed / Package is invalid (Root only)
Can't clone mod
  • Cloning modifies the APK file, hence it doesn't work correctly. Consider to contact the developer of cloning app to improve it, or try other cloning apps. Alternatively, try use any Virtual space or Virtual machine. They may or may not support mods
Can't find download links
Can't download additional data
  • Download game from Play Store. While downloading, cancel it and install mod again
  • Read "Connection issues" below
Can't login with Google account (Signed APK)
  • Currently there is no way to login with Google account on signed APK. This is for security reason, login will not work if the APK has been resigned with a different signature. The signature must match with the developer's Play games system. Some games allows you to continue without Google login. Consider to use VM apps instead and Read this thread, so you can use unsigned APK
  • Reboot your device if the game crashed after attempt to login
Can't login with Google account (Unsigned APK)
  • Some newer devices running Android 11 (Maybe?) may have some special security, preventing you from logging in with unsigned APK. Consider to use VM apps instead
Connection issues: Network error, connection error, slow speed
  • If you use Wi-Fi, check if the signal and the speed is good enough. Use Speedtestappto know the speed
    • Turn off and on the router/modem/fiber box by pressing the button behind or pull the power cord from the wall and plug it in again
    • If you have access to settings of router/modem/fiber box and are familar with the settings, try to change settings until you get the best performance
  • If you use mobile network, turn on and off Airplane mode. Try to get best signal you can and use Speedtest app to know the speed
  • Use any free VPN apps you like. We recommended free 1.1.1.1 VVP
Download failed because you may not have purchased this app (Missing OBB)
Some games need OBB file. Without it, it can cause problems
  • Download game from Play Store. While downloading, cancel it and install mod again
  • Follow the thread's instruction how to install OBB file, or follow this tutorial
  • If nothing helps, ask the modder for help
Mod features not working
  • Try uninstall the mod, and reboot your device ans install the mod
  • Read the thread carefully again, see if there is any info you need to know. If not, ask the modder for more info
There is new update. Can you update the mod?
  • Even though there is update prompt in-game, you must check Play store first if there is any updates, before asking modder for update. In-game data update is not APK update
Why can't you just mod/hack unlimted currency?
Why is APK size 2 times larger?
  • It is a system to bypass anti-cheat, like signature and checksum check. Smaller size is possible but the bypass would not be strong enough
Why is the mod not available for Android, but available on iOS?
  • Reasons is iOS is easier to mod with less to no protection

gp9856

With db legends mod when i start the app the downloading Is blocked on 21.9%

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-06-23-38-19-509_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-06-23-38-19-509_com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 28

veerjohal

I download game grim soul from here.But I can't open it. It shows something black and after that showing home screen.I also uninstall and install again and again.But was not fixed.

arbittraze

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
my FGO game keeps getting stuck at the logo sign, or black screen on load up, i have followed the instructions above, but it stills keeps getting stuck. please help me.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
my FGO game keeps getting stuck at the logo sign, or black screen on load up, i have followed the instructions above, but it stills keeps getting stuck. please help me.
Did you've download game data from Orginal first!!? Try it .. otherwise use virtual machine

Xternals

I get a error that says assets API is not avaliable any fix ? I am using LDPlayer emulator

Back