What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game MORTAL KOMBAT v5.3.1 MOD FOR ANDROID MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | GOD MODE | ENEMY ALWAYS MISS | INSTALL SKILL | MEGA MOD

mkfree

Read my note on #1
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Please, fix it, no working anymore that option, always say that app no was downloaded from Play Store, even when we follow all steps, and please no remove my comments :(

CrisEthGT

Read my note on #1

Is there anyone with android 14 who managed to install the MOD?
I get incompatibility error
I have android 14 and I have the same problem like everybody else and it looks like they are just ingnoring all the comments.

timka5530219

Прочтите мою заметку к №1
Н It doesn’t work, I turned it off, turned it on, rebooted the mod, then cleared it, cleared it, rebooted the smartphone three times.I did everything but it still didn’t help and this error appeared. Give a link to origin apk

finnyboi54

guys download the new version works download it go to settings and delete the appcache and data of the mod then of the playstore re install the app don't open straight away delete the app cache and data again from the playstore open mod allow folder access then close it and open again and it will work

_____
Sent from dm3q using BlackMarket App

YiYeet

guys download the new version works download it go to settings and delete the appcache and data of the mod then of the playstore re install the app don't open straight away delete the app cache and data again from the playstore open mod allow folder access then close it and open again and it will work
you should do a video of it cause i dont understand what you are saying

CrisEthGT

totally agree whit you i hope he does
Well I've tried of all that since yesterday and still not able to play the game unless @Legend has fixed the problem (Wich I doubt very much) then maybe it works now

Not working I've tried many times right now and no luck

CrisEthGT

It looks like we won't be able to play this mod again 😞. I wonder if somebody has been able to play it ?

NEFY64

I still hope that they respond. I hope they are working to correct it. I don't know why, but I think so.

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack mortal kombat free how to cheat mortal kombat android how to hack mortal kombat android mortal kombat android mortal kombat apk mortal kombat hack mortal kombat mod
Back