What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

LDOE and Android 11

Realboy2314

Hi everyone I have a problem with last day on earth, I used to play on Android 8 but switched to another phone with Android 11,since you can't access the data folder I downloaded a 3rd party file manager and copied my old data in the folder,installed the modded APK and put the obb,enabled floating icon and storage but when I start the game I get this error: "not enough storage space to install required resources" even though I have +120 GB of free space.
If I delete the data and play normally I can create a character and just play but when I use the old save it does not work, also the problem is not the save because when I play on the Google version my profile with play games works flawlessly.
Screenshot_2022-01-09-23-45-52-227_zombie.survival.craft.z.jpg

Realboy2314

I just installed the play store version to show it's not my save file the problem,it's either Android 11, the game itself or maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Miisama

Support
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Try more space, because you space not required

stromectol france

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and the rest of the website is also really good.

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags last day on earth: survival
Back