What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Mcoc banned for 7days using the mod, tips on how to stay undetected?

Ozzy_Pepega

As you can read from the title i have been banned on my acc 7 days and wondering what is the best way to stay undetected, for some back story, i had 2 accounts i used on the modded version of the mcoc one was a mess about account i had done labrynth on it with the mod and used the damage and defense mod to the max and completed it. i then logged into the game on my main acc and only used the defense to about half and was blasting through act 5.4 exploration.my question is did i get banned purely from the other acc and they also banned my main acc because of the same ip? or did they ban my main acc because i was blasting through act 5.4 exploration pretty quickly? i have a r5 5 star hyperion r4 5 star hit monkey and r3 5 star claire and sunspot so i assumed it wouldnt look too shady completing 5.4 with a r5 5 star afterall? or was it that my defense multipler being at half was too much? id much appreciate some tips on trying to stay undetected in the future while modding if you have any!

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
You can't do smth

LutherJ

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
For tips on future as you asked. Never go full damage or defense. Always use upto 100 max. Some games limit to 100 and some let you input any number, no matter which, don't go above 100.

I always use roughly 75 for both damage and defense, which is always enough for high bosses no matter the game.

I've used this method for years on BM and I've only ever been banned at max twice from memory (and that's over a hell of a lot of games I've played).

Hope this helps for future reference.
Luther

Clipz786

For tips on future as you asked. Never go full damage or defense. Always use upto 100 max. Some games limit to 100 and some let you input any number, no matter which, don't go above 100.

I always use roughly 75 for both damage and defense, which is always enough for high bosses no matter the game.

I've used this method for years on BM and I've only ever been banned at max twice from memory (and that's over a hell of a lot of games I've played).

Hope this helps for future reference.
Luther
what's your current mcoc id? I just got banned today maybe i can learn a thing or two from you.

NoImLucky

I've tested how to stay undetected on multiple accs and I figured out the best way to stay undetected.

I like to use only 50 def and 50 attack. You can go higher but I recommend staying at 50 as that's all you'll need. I was able to 100% explore the abyss by making sure it took me 3 to 5 hours to complete a single run. I also completed 100% of every special quest using this method.

When I am done using the mod I like to delete the modded version and re-download the regular version.

Whatever you do DONT USE MODS IN AW, AQ, BGS, OR ARENAS YOU WILL GET BANNED.

do not brag about having the mod. I like to not even mention anything in global and try to make your acc look like it wasn't modded. Spend time exploring and upgrading your champions.

Before you attempt going for cavalier make sure you are atlest level 45. And if your going for thronebreaker make sure your level 60.

Follow these steps to stat as undetected as possible.

Game Hack Similar

Back