What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Modded apk updating and loading save game

reniwqwil5

So as the title kind of explains my question, when there is an update to an APK what is the process for updating your old save game file with the new updated APK so that progress doesn't reset and have to start over. Would I just copy my data folder from the android/data/(game name) to the new game ? Or is it even possible ? I tried to find a guide about this with little luck. Thanks !
appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

Last edited:

Matrix

BMT Support
Website
www.blackmod.net
i tried updating my cod modded game.
I used to delete the game since my files are broken and after a 1week i saw new update for our web and i downloaded. Used to install and play and the game is still saved. + i use guest account. It might be the cause of other saves game files on my internal which for guests.
So i might say yes you can backup your data files

gamezapp

I used to delete the game since my files are broken and after a 1week i saw new update for our web and i downloaded. Used to install and play and the game is still saved. + i use guest account. It might be the cause of other saves game files on my internal which for guests.

I was also looking for answer to this and you saved me from trouble.

Thanks

Hakuouki

thanks, it worked perfectly

Game Hack Similar

Back